I like the Nike InPlay theme. Here is the analytic thoughts on the process.
Tuesday, Oct 1
Nike stays a hot topic on Wall Street
- Argus upgrades Nike (NKE) to a Buy rating with a fresh price target of $84.
- JPMorgan is also out with positive comments on the new Dow 30 stock, saying its sees strong top-line growth for the apparel giant
- Nike’s (NKE) growth targets for 2017 include seeing apparel sales increasing to $10B from $7.5B. The company expects to see annual revenue increase to $30B by the end of FY15 and $36B by FY17.
- The women’s business is targeted for explosive growth to $7B from $4B. Women’s apparel and the Converse brand are tapped to see gains.
- The company expects e-commerce sales to hit $2B during the same period.
- Comments on a succession plan and how Nike plans to manage expectations in China should be next.
This weekend is the launch
AIR ZOOM FLIGHT ‘THE GLOVE’